how can I backup my iphone contacts to PC?

itoolkit09

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
By now ,it is my second iPhone ,because my first iphone was stolen when I traveled to visit my friends on the bus ,and I lost all the contacts and important SMS as well ,so I have to spend a lot of time collecting the contacts again on my new iPhone 3GS. but I still worry about my contacts safty , I want to backup them to PC,some friend told me I need some softwares ,but I found there are kinds of these software,,and so on ,and they are all needed to be paid ,does anybody have used one of them ,and which one would be better ,and the advantage and disadvantage of them ,is it valuble to buy one of them ?thanks in advance.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You could check the tab in iTunes to sync your contacts to your pc. Or you could sync to a Google account wirelessly so that you can access your pim data from anywhere and not worry about it ever again.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Like Alli said sync to outlook on your PC and if you use Gmail synce them through the Exchange account on your Iphone and get the Gmail plugin for your computer to keep google and your PC in sync . I love the way this works .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Also once a month or before you go on a trip you can do a backup in iTunes by right clicking your iPhone on the left column and choosing "Backup" then when you get a new phone you could right click and choose "Restore" to put all your data back.

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I use [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idrive-lite/id295113646?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iDrive Lite[/URL] to backup my contacts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2