Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

27 Posts

Question How can I check if I have sent an e mail?

I have an IPhone 3GS. It is linked to my e mail system and faithfully get's all my e mails.
    When I "reply", how can i see that my response has gone? Should my reply now go into "sent" or "sent mail" (because it does not) and I am therefore uncertain whether my reply actually went . Have had to phone people to ask, and , yes, they have received it, but surely I should be able to check on the phone??
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

Make sure in your settings that you set what folder your sent mail gets saved to, otherwise (IIRC) it defaults to saving only a local copy.
    iMore Pro

537 Posts
    Global Posts
    555 Global Posts

what email do you use? i use gmail and have noticed that mine don't always show up either. due to this being the case, i use the app "Attassa - Whole Contacts". it's free in the app store. it's claim (which is the case for most times i use it) is to allow "you to find any email, attachment, FB status update or tweet with just a couple of taps, whetheryou received it last week or last year."

give it a shot. nothing to lose