Mobile Me Help???

demus19

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Hello, i am about to buy an i phone and am confused about mobile me! i currently have a blackberry using bis and hotmail, so i have some questions,

1, how do i import the contacts from vista contacts to mobile me?

2, i dont use outlook do i need to set it up to use mobile me?

3, will syncinc contacts and push work if i am not using outlook?

Thanks

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Mobile Me will sync contacts from your iPhone then to your PC if you use Outlook. If you don't like using Outlook just have it as a backup for Mobile Me to push to. That is how I do it.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Though not 100% accurate, think of it that mobile me is syncing TO Outlook and your phone from their system.

for someone who already has their contacts in Outlook mobile me pulls the data from there and pushes/pulls changes with it going forward. it plays the same part Exchange does.

Last edited:

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
heres one i dont get. i used to use outlook, but dont anymore, it was screwing up my iphone emails, anyway, with mobile me it seems somehow it still updates outlook even though i havent used it in forever! lol, just a really quick sync i guess.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Once you have the Mobile ME app setup in Windows control panel, and checked, it will always update as soon as you log onto your pc...

I have mine setup...

heres one i dont get. i used to use outlook, but dont anymore, it was screwing up my iphone emails, anyway, with mobile me it seems somehow it still updates outlook even though i havent used it in forever! lol, just a really quick sync i guess.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
ok, well that makes sense to me. i just changed some contact information on mobile me and i got a little pop up a few mins ago telling me of the change and to accept. cool!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal