Problem Syncing More than 1 days email with Outlook

tibman#IM

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
My company had a heck of a time getting Outlook to play nicely with iPhone 3GS, but we finally did, amen. The problem I am having is that I can only Sync 1 days email. When I change to 3 Days, 1 Week , 2 Weeks....etc. I get an error message that the Server is Not Responding. Then I have to reset the by going to a command line and typing iisreset.

Once I get mobile access back and operating; I can Sync with Outlook, but once again, I can only Sync 1 days worth of emails. I really need to be able to Sync 1 Weeks worth.

Do I have to change any settings? I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Please help so I can begin to use the phone for its intended purpose!!!

Thanks,

tibman

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
by outlook do you mean you're having people sync using activesync?

the only way you can sync with outlook is via itunes which would mean you're not using activesync and this iis doesn't come into play

what version of exchange is it?

tibman#IM

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I apologize, Yes I am using Exchance ActiveSync and am not able to sync more than 1 days worth of email..

It is Windows Server 2003.

It is quite frustrating. I feel like I am very close to getting things working properly and that it must be something simple that I have missed(atleast that is what I am hoping for)!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711