And how would you like your iPhone served to you today?

How do you want your iPhone shown?

• White without a case, goin' out with pride and feel like bein' the bright one!

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • White with a case, butterfingers! Don't drop it!

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Black with no case, classic and sleek, original.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Black with a case, don't trust yourself to go without?

Votes: 23 43.4%

• Total voters

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
And how would you like your iPhone served today?

Everyone is different and everyone has their own opinion on this so I figured I'd start a poll. How exactly do you prefer your iphone to look? A nice flashy white one; naked without a case? Or a sleek black one with a smooth leather side-pouch or grip? The decision is yours, obviously, so share it with the blogosphere!

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a white iPhone currently, just put a clear case on it and LOVE the look. However I would love to have a black one, and would never have any of my iPhones without a case.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I prefer no case for my white iPhone, but have dropped it too many times to go caseless on a regular basis. I do shake things up with different cases/skins. It goes naked if I'm using a Golla bag to carry it.

Kryptonal

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I'd prefer not to have a case on my iPhone (Black 3GS), but I know that if I ever didn't have one on and something happened (ie. dropped it) I would be pissed with myself.

johnemac

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Black is always cooler than white; I also like my phone bare, no case. What good is a case anyway, when I have absolutely no scratch since the beginning of the year?

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Personally, I myself MUST have a skin on my phone, or bad things happen. But if I'm just sitting around on the couch, I'll take it off and let it breathe the air it rarely gets and polish off any specks of dust that may have made their way under it. But you watch, as soon as I get up that skin goes RIGHT back where it was or else I'd most likely trip over a loose cord and my iPhone would do a slow-mo shatter against my floor. {Sigh}

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i had a black 8GB 3G but now i have a 16GB White 3GS currently without a case. I have a case on order i am just waiting for it come in. I ordered the iSkin Solo nightcrawler (transparent Blue) case. Can't wait to see how it will look on my phone.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i'm using my white 3gs with a griffin case that looks like carbon fiber. love it! i almost bought a new griffin case at an apple store in dallas this weekend though. it was kinda like a speck, but thinner and clear in the back to show the color of the iphone.