PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to figure out how to put photos that I have gotten on my desktop to ITunes and I'm not sure how. All my previous photos are on my sim card.

How can I transfer my photos to my phone without losing all my photos already on my IPhone?

and also, another question...

how do I delete pictures from my Photo Library on my phone?

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
To delete photos from your phone, go to your camera or photos app, once you tap on one of the photos you should see the trash can icon in the bottom right.

Copying photos from your computer to your iPhone, you have to tell iTunes what folder you want to sync with your phone. This will create another album that will hold pictures FROM your computer on your iPhone.

To get pictures OFF your phone and onto your computer, go to My Computer, you should see your iPhone, double click on it, and follow the folders until you see something like Apple 100. All your pictures and videos will be in there.

PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I can't delete my photos from my phone. They are in my photo library, the only buttons are the two arrows to go back or forward and a button if you click it then it has options email photo,mms,assign to contact or use as wallpaper..no delete button ;/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods