E-Mail Account Icons on Home Screen

G_Z

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to put icons on the homescreen that will bring me directly to the inboxes of my various e-mail accounts? I just added a second account, and going to mail>accounts>inbox and back every time is pretty cumbersome.

Thanks.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I would really like to know this as well. If this is not possible, is there a setting or a JB app that would allow you to always default to the accounts page upon closing mail? I'm jailbroken and use 2 exchange account. I love the push but hate going between accounts. Apple has to clean up the mail app in this next update. Just make it easier to use. My probable biggest gripe about the phone.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
ignore everything you know about the blackberry. you'll be happier if you do.

if you need blackberry features get a blackberry

You know....thats about as stupid of a statement as can be. If we can't push Apple for improvement in the small areas like the mail app and notification system then we certainly can't ask for bigger improvements like multitasking. Apple never waited on another company to lead. I don't expect them to now.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
You know....thats about as stupid of a statement as can be. If we can't push Apple for improvement in the small areas like the mail app and notification system then we certainly can't ask for bigger improvements like multitasking. Apple never waited on another company to lead. I don't expect them to now.

they asked about doing something right now. Not some possible future feature that may never come

within the present tense my post makes perfect sense and people have switched back because key features were missing

saying a valid answer is stupid because it doesn't meet an imaginary goal is really strange

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
No your not getting it. What I am saying is stupid is you telling someone to get a Blackberry just because they want a feature from Blackberry to be offered on the iPhone. Its not that hard really. There are some things better on a berry than the iPhone. Adding a feature that allows you to get close to that performance is not a bad idea.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No your not getting it. What I am saying is stupid is you telling someone to get a Blackberry just because they want a feature from Blackberry to be offered on the iPhone. Its not that hard really. There are some things better on a berry than the iPhone. Adding a feature that allows you to get close to that performance is not a bad idea.

No, they said "can I"

if things are better on a blackberry, like you say, than getting one for those features would be a legit option

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR