Native Calendar / 3rd Party App Calendars

JCM#IM

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Are there any Apps that will 'talk' to the native iPhone calendar, allowing 'upload' of the native iPhone calendar (which already syncs/pushes with various calendars) to the App calendar platform? In other words, is there any way to see my MS Exchange and MobileMe calendars in an App, without manual re-entering the data. Pocket Informant cannot do this. I believe this is an Apple 'permission' issue, not allowing App developers access to the native iPhone calendar. Google will sync directly with PI, but I do not use, or want to use Google. Any ideas/comments. Thanks!

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
PI is a great calendar/to do combo. It does everything that I want. I can even sync to and view my wife's and daughter's calendars (make planning family events alot easier). Down side for you is that you do need to got through Google caledar to do this. It sounds like you are already synching the native app to Outlook. If you set up a Google Calendar account, you can sync Outlook to it and then sync Google and PI. Sounds convoluted, but it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh