WiFi and 3G problems

Lugan

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here can help me out with my situation... I just got an iPhone 3G 8Gb from a friend and cleared all the data and reset the settings. I am using my AT&T sim card that I had in my LGuv2 (I think that what it's called) hoping to jailbreak and unlock the phone. First off, when I put my sim card in I can make/receive calls and messages but It says i do not have a data plan to use the internet. I do have an AT&T data plan but not an iPhone one but I am hoping that unlocking the phone will fix this issue (will it?). My main problem is I cannot connect to a Wifi Spot to unlock my phone. I have it updated and nothing is wrong with my router... It finds my network (which is grey in color) but everytime I try to connect to it it says "Unable to Connect to (network name)" and has only the Dismiss option for me. I have tried other Wifi networks and same problem occurs. Hopefully someone here can give me a little help. Just ask if more information is needed to help me.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
No, unlocking it will NOT keep you from having to get an iPhone data plan. AT&T can tell the type of device you use and will add the iPhone data plan if you don't.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
You should contact to ATT customer care I think. As you are not using iphone unlocking your phone may not be beneficial for you. Try restoring your phone. There might be some problem in internet settings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73