Unable to hear any sound from my iphone

kharfoush

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
It happens sometimes that my iphone 3gs doesnt output any sound neither from the external speaker nor the headphones. I most likely think it's a firmware-related issue because when so happens it's almost always associated with lags and freezes on the screen. when that problem happens it lasts for a few seconds before everything returns to normal again. I noticed the problem the first week after the purchase on firmware 3.0.1 which was factory and jailbroken on the same day. I thought the problem would go away when i upgrade to 3.1.2 using the pawnage tool but it didn't. Did anything like this happen with any one? Any program might be causing this? or is it a bad jailbreak or something else im not sure.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
More than likely due to jailbreaking and some app you've installed. Can you recreate this behavior when the phone is not jailbroken?

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes when you run a software update to your iPhone, it will reset some of the default settings on the device. One of them being your system sound. The application's volume control is tied in with the system volume. You can also set the volume in the General > Settings menu.
Good Luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods