Need help with an "autofill" type issue.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Hey everyone I'm hoping and praying there's one person out there who could tell me the answer to this. I've got a website I go to several times per day, every day, via my iPhone (and there's no mobile version or app out for the site for partcular reasons I'm unaware of) and in order to gain access to any of the information the site holds, you have no other option but to enter your username and password. Here's the catch, it encrypts the password differently each and every login rendering auto-fill useless. Because by the time it asks "Would you like this login info to be remember by autofill?" the site has already done it's thing and changed the password into something ranging anywhere from 30-60 characters long. Is there ANY possible way I could get my phone to remember even the username? I've tried tons of ideas like entering my username and THEN saving the page as a bookmark or a homescreen icon and both will not work. I've gone insane numerous times just today having to log back into this site as it only stays logged on for about 10-15 minutes and then logs off. Any help is useful at this point.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
@kharfoush I suppose I should have gone into more detail with auto fill. The closest I have ever gotten to "ease of use" is adding my username to my contact but, my username is also my firstbame with number symbol combos so I must type out my name plus a number for it to work

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
OmniWeb will prompt you to save your login and password information for web sites in your Keychain whenever you enter this information on a web site for which there is not already a user name and password stored. When prompted to store a user name and password, you can select to never have OmniWeb ask you again for that particular site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox