Air bubbles

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Depends on where they are located.. towards the edge they really shouldn't be a problem.

In the middle area they shouldn't damage your phone, just be incredibly annoying.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I had a few near the edge of the screen. They disappeared over a short time. If you got air bubbles in the middle, it won't hurt your screen but it will be a major annoyance. The screen is glass and not your typical plastic therefor it's not as easy to scratch as other phones.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I have got a new case for my iPhone. I love the case but I seriously hate the weird bubbles that show up under the screen protector. It is so much annoying. Is there a way to remove these bubbles? Any sort of idea or suggestion would be appreciable.

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
The easiest way to avoid bubbles is to spray the protector with a really fine mist of distilled water and then use a small squeegee to work outwards from the middle. Zagg includes that setup with all the Invisible Shields, and it works really well. The small amount of liquid shouldn't mess anything up as long as you're careful.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
As Toby said, that's a good way.

I got in the habit of when I put screen protectors on, put it on with one hand, and flatten it out with a credit card edge with the other as I apply it, then you don't get room for air underneath. It's a little tricky, but after a few times, you become a pro. I just start at the top and apply it slowly while my other hand follows behind with a credit card making sure no air gets trapped underneath.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2