Can't believe what an iPhone can do

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I got iJealousy because my iProfits and iCustomer Base are iShrinking.

cttwbw, That's happenin' cause of the Economy... People can't afford fancy Bed & Breakfast's when they travel... If they can afford to travel... LOL :D
Don't take it personal... JUST KIDDIN'... My PROFITS are OFF also... Having to work Harder and LONGER Hours... BUT I STILL LOVE MY JOB... :D By the way check these links out...:)

Truck.Net - - Trucking News

Today’s Trucking.com: The Truck News Site - Canadian website and magazine publishing information and content on truck news, trucking regulations, trucking industry, fleet management, owners/operators and the latest in trucking products and trucking

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
:eek: :eek: Sorry, the links were bad... here...:eek: :eek:

truck.net/news/4323/109.html

todaystrucking.com/newscfm?InTDocID=22668

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
cttwbw, That's happenin' cause of the Economy... People can't afford fancy Bed & Breakfast's when they travel... If they can afford to travel... LOL :D
Don't take it personal... JUST KIDDIN'... My PROFITS are OFF also... Having to work Harder and LONGER Hours... BUT I STILL LOVE MY JOB... :D By the way check these links out...:)

Truck.Net - - Trucking News

Today’s Trucking.com: The Truck News Site - Canadian website and magazine publishing information and content on truck news, trucking regulations, trucking industry, fleet management, owners/operators and the latest in trucking products and trucking

Yeah, I heard that. We quit the B&B thing. Long story, but we left and made the previous owners come back. The lied on their income and said that it made 15 grand a month. Our best month out of 6 was 5 grand. We were three months behind on the mortgage. The water got turned off. The phones got turned off. The cable got turned off. We were getting threatening emails from the owners. We finally told them we are leaving and that was yesterday. Good riddance. :D

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I am amazed as well what the iPhone can do. It has just about replaced all of my electronic multimedia devices that I own. And believe this, it has saved me a lot of money because it is so good in just about every aspect. On a weekly basis I find new greatness in the iPhone. The device just keeps getting better and better. I like everything about it; the styling, the network, the aesthetic quality, the direction, and the performance. It is a great device and I am glad to own one.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Every morning when I get outta bed I fire up my 3GS, it makes me smile. This is my first iPhone, but I'm duly impressed by it each & every day. I was a doubter when the first iPhone came out, and the 2G. Then I saw a co-worker's 3G a few times, and the bug bit. I took the plunge July 1, and w/in minutes found out what I'd been missing.

This thing is an "all-in-one" multi-media, communications, entertainment, and information package if there ever was one. My only ding against the iPhone is battery life, but carrying an extra USB cable is a small price to pay for such a fantastic device.

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm so addicted I had to get my boyfriend one so he would understand why i never put it down.

Now we're both permanently attached to our iphones.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I buy a new one every year, whether I need it or not. I just discovered that one can make phone calls with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2