Syncing apps to iPhone

Wilsonator

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I posted this same question on the jailbreak portion of these forums because I thought my problem was jailbreak related but now I think it is all iTunes. I have a 16gig 3GS and recently restored it and set it up as a new phone after upgrading to OS 3.1.2. I started to choose what media I wanted to be synced from iTunes but on the applications tab when I check the box next to "sync applications" my iTunes freezes and becomes unresponsive. Has anyone else had this problem before?? I appreciate any help or advice!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would say it's time to re-install iTunes from scratch. Do you have apps checked to sync to your phone? if so try unchecking all the apps so that you have the option to sync apps to the phone but none of the apps are checked. Then see if iTunes freezes on the sync. If it still does then get rid of iTunes and reinstall.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I posted this same question on the jailbreak portion of these forums because I thought my problem was jailbreak related but now I think it is all iTunes. I have a 16gig 3GS and recently restored it and set it up as a new phone after upgrading to OS 3.1.2. I started to choose what media I wanted to be synced from iTunes but on the applications tab when I check the box next to "sync applications" my iTunes freezes and becomes unresponsive. Has anyone else had this problem before?? I appreciate any help or advice!

Mine did the same thing after updating to 3.1.2, had nothing to do with JB, no idea why it does it, but after a couple hours it just sort of fixed itself, I did not want to have to delete and re-install iTunes..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73