Newbie. Help me get started

Commish56

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Just made the switch from blackberry pearl. Now have the iPhone s 16gb. Felt weird to switch. But now I'm a newb with the iPhone. So any and all help would be great. Tricks for the phone. Places to get ringtones and wallpapers. So please let me hear everything even the bad stuff. Thnx in advance

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Welcome!!!! Best thing to do is to start exploring the app store- there's a little bit of everything you want there! Good to have you here!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah like the guys said look around the forums tons of info and some of your questions may have already been answered. Look around the app store there are tons of free apps if you want to get your feet wet before you start buying apps. If you want ringtones try Audiko - create your own free mobile and iPhone ringtones they have a link to download specifically for iPhone so it's an m4r file you just double click the file and it will add itself to iTunes and be available to be sync'd to your phone. If you mean wallpapers and themes the iPhone can't do that unless it's Jailbroken(JB) I wouldn't worry about that just yet if you're a beginner give it awhile before you gravitate towards the darkside ;)

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
zedge.net is a good place to get wallpapers and ringtones for iPhone....and other phones as well. There are also a couple of podcasts your can subscribe to for free that have stuff like "ringtones of the week".

Hope this helps.

Commish56

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
What is the best way to get my pics from my blackberry sd card to my Iphone. I understand that most of my ques were prbly answered before but I really don't wanna start looking around this forum too much. I might go a lil crazy. Sry for that. Thnx again

Last edited:

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
What is the best way to get my pics from my blackberry sd card to my Iphone. I understand that most of my ques were prbly answered before but I really don't wanna start looking around this forum too much. I might go a lil crazy. Sry for that. Thnx again

I don't know if it's the best way or not, but I created a directory specifically for iPhone pictures. I added folders in there (based upon categories and stuff - I can be somewhat anal when it comes to organizing). I copied the pics off my BlackBerry microSD card (or the internal memory, depending on where I had them) to that directory. Then I set up iTunes to sync to that directory (on the photos tab when you have the device selected on the left side of iTunes). Don't know if that was the most expedient way or not, but it works for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR