Copy 'n' Paste. Where else do you need it?
So far I am very pleased with how Apple implemented cut/copy and paste in iPhone OS. However, there are a bunch more areas of the OS where cut/copy and paste could be a no brainer! My topper is in the app arranger mode(dieter's "jiggly dance" mode) where you could double tap multiple app icons whilst they are jiggly dancing to cut them and paste them on another or a new page. So what are your ideas on where else cut/copy and paste is hiding from?
Last edited by Hakala; 10-13-2009 at 08:47 PM.
- 10-13-2009, 08:18 PM #2
- 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM #3
Hmm wow. I wouldn't expect that but that's a great idea. I actually stopped rearranging my apps on the phone ... it just messes things up too much. So that idea might help.
- But I was thinking that the AOL AIM app needs copy. I want to copy words from the actual conversation.
- Also, I want to copy and paste my own selections from text messages instead of the entire message it self.
- I want to copy and paste lyrics from a website in safari into a song in the iPod.
Thats what I can think of so far.
- 10-16-2009, 12:28 AM #4
- 10-17-2009, 08:52 PM #6
I wish their was an app or UI update to have mass contacts
sent SMS/MMS saved under groups for one click.
2. able to upload more then 5photos, make 10.
3. Able to save audio files or some video files.
4. Have an updated UI that's able to save and
view all gif. (photos, in motion) Files in photos.
- 10-18-2009, 12:14 AM #7
- 10-18-2009, 12:27 AM #8iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
vkfree com][IMG]img8 imageshack us/img8/4112/37306756z jpg[/IMG]
With us you can absolutely FREE:
* Meet new interesting people and find your friends all over the world
* Listen to the music and download files
* Watch amusing video and download files
* Upload photos, manage them and create albums
* Play online games with your friends
* Organize parties with your friends
And so on
vkfree com]Register right now and learn more about us!
- 10-19-2009, 10:11 PM #9
- 10-20-2009, 09:42 AM #10iPhone Newbie
- 25 Posts
Is this what you meant or am I misunderstanding what you wanted to do?
- 10-20-2009, 12:11 PM #11
- 10-23-2009, 05:59 PM #12
SMS you will have to choose and look for
the pictures you saved in a message you received previously
saved to attach again and it sucks thAt you could
only send five pictures at a time. I really don't like
to save groups in my SMS, half of the time there's
some adult pictures or explicit features shown.
So I delete my group once there sent, that's
do to my kids being nosy.
- 10-24-2009, 01:03 PM #13
- 10-24-2009, 01:04 PM #14