Downloading Photos using Vista!!

bullitt#IM

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,please help if you can, have done a search but can find anything relevant to...................

My wife has an Iphone 3GS but cannot download any pics or video clips that she has taken with it onto her laptop which is running Windows vista. The laptop is a few months old,same as her iphone, and at the moment she has about 300 odd pics on there.

With my laptop, running XP, I just connect my iphone and the camera wizard pops up and takes over the rest, with her one though, we connect the iphone, Itunes page comes up (eventually) but we cant work out how to empty the photos out of her phone and into the computer.!!!!

Anyone come across this before?? Anyone know how we can empty her phone of pics etc??

Many thanks in advance.

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
^ Exactly.

If you treat the iPhone just like any other storage device you can simply access its storage like you would a digital camera. I'm not sure whether there are any specific Windows applications that handle pictures on the iPhone, but I much prefer to manage my pictures myself anyway.

bullitt#IM

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies people.....Went to Control Panel > Default Programmes > Change Autoplay Settings > Ipod > Import Pictures using Windows.

Ticked the box then save, plugged in the ipod and it stared downloading automatically.

Cheers all,

Bullitt.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73