What phone would make you switch from the iPhone?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of great devices coming out now and if there were a device that could make me leave my iPhone behind it would be the Hero. I haven't gotten my hands on it yet. I was hoping to go to the Sprint store today and check it out. I don't think that it will be better than my iPhone 3GS, but who knows. You never know what you are missing until you try new things.

teme

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Lol true. I recently switched to an iPhone. Don't think i'm moving to another device unless something super crazy comes out :D

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
No other phone in the market yet will make me Switch from iPhone as long as my iPhone stays UNLOCKED

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I might ditch it and go for the new Motorola StarTac. That is one sweet phone. It has a blinking light to let you know if you have missed calls or something. Plus the build quality is among the finest in the world. Nothing stands up to rough handling like the StarTac. It's like the Panasonic ToughBook of the cell phone industry. :rolleyes::D

Well, nothing well get me from the iPhone. Quite simply, it is the best electronics gadget that I have ever purchased. Evar! :D

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I don't see it happening either. AT&T's service is better than sprint's out here now (still can't believe that). I've got too many iphone apps to go switching. Of course a new iphone would be an automatic upgrade for me especially if they focus on the screen next time.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I cant go back to a non iPhone device. They are too good. The next iPhone will be amazing as usual, and I will get it... as usual. GO APPLE

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't see it happening either. AT&T's service is better than sprint's out here now (still can't believe that). I've got too many iphone apps to go switching. Of course a new iphone would be an automatic upgrade for me especially if they focus on the screen next time.

what do you not like about the screen?

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I might ditch it and go for the new Motorola StarTac. That is one sweet phone. It has a blinking light to let you know if you have missed calls or something. Plus the build quality is among the finest in the world. Nothing stands up to rough handling like the StarTac. It's like the Panasonic ToughBook of the cell phone industry. :rolleyes::D

Well, nothing well get me from the iPhone. Quite simply, it is the best electronics gadget that I have ever purchased. Evar! :D

man i loved that phone!!! i still have one. the blue background was the bomb!!!!:D

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow! I didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about. I was on cell phones before that one came out on the market. I upgraded to the StarTac! :eek::D

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
If they made a Blackberry with a browser and features like what the iPhone has, then I'd get it ;)

Obviously that's not going to happen, so, I'll be here with my iPhone for a while...

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
For personal use, nothing beats the iPhone.

For work, a Blackberry. Only way I would switch is if I was required to be reachable through e-mail and phone for work and be able to pull documents and have several push accounts, then I would switch to a blackberry, but only if they aren't paying for the phone. I wouldn't want to pay for 2 phones. But if the company pays for 1 phone, I'd just use a BB for work and an iPhone for personal.

I was tempted by the 9700 but honestly, it's the same damn phone as the Bold just in a better form factor and with a better camera. RIM needs to quit churning out 80 blackberries a year and work on COMPLETELY redoing their OS. 4.5 to 4.6 was not a big change to be honest. You still get memory leaks and the app memory is laughable.

I had a Bold and don't get me wrong, it's a great device, but app wise, it sucked. Not to mention, BB apps are quite expensive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR