OS 3.1.2...coma mode alive and well....

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Is anybody else still experiencing "coma mode" with the new update?? I find it's mostly happening when the phone is within a wifi hotspot. Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've got an iPhone 3G, if that helps.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why would your phone be inside wifi hardware?

Have you actually had this problem since updating to 3.1.2?

For a fix, contact apple

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
"Why would your phone be inside wifi hardware?"

I'm not sure what you are asking. That sentence doesn't make any sense to me. I never said anything of the like.

To answer your other question, yes I have upgraded to 3.1.2 and it is still happening. Granted it is not nearly as severe as it was under 3.1. Another thing I've noticed is that notification badges are way slower disappearing now......like after I check my missed calls or email.

Just wondering if anybody else is having similar problems at this point.

iphoner2

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
coma mode still in 3.1.2 update!

I installed the 3.1.2 update, instant coma mode still. Went to apple store, all they did was what I had already done, set it up like new phone-install the update and still same thing. The techs got frustrated couldnt fix it. Wasted a lot of my time, cause they didnt do anything I had not already done. This also happened to 2 other people on my job with 3.1 software, and still after 3.1.2 update. That patch didnt do nothing!:mad:

FLCracker

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm new to the iPhone, about a week and I have the 3.1.2 update. I guess I'm not sure what this coma mode is so I guess I haven't experienced it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner