Iphone sites?

ref1mind

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I am brand new to this iPhone buisness adn was wondering if anyone knew some solid iphone sites for up to date news or for games and apps specifically.I googled and found some sites that were kinda cool but figured the "vets" here would have a better list than I do lol :). Thank you for your time and help!

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
This is THE greatest site for up to minute news on updates, accessories, forum help. Everything is right here at your fingertips!!! I have this on my iPhone and check it at least everyday. Thanks and keep up the great work on this site!!!

ref1mind

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I figured those would be the responses lol ah well thanks though!

PS I never said this wasn't a great site...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
With all the forums I'm on I only have time for this one for Iphone related stuff. So modmyi.com is another good one why would you need more than one or maybe two sites?

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
This is the one I go to first and foremost, but there are some others I visit on a semi-regular basis that you can check out.

Just Another iPhone Blog - iPhone apps reviews and iPhone news
iSmashPhone
MacRumors' iPhone Blog: iPhone Apps, News, Rumors, and More...

There are some others I have bookmarked, but these are my most visited. Essentially, Ipheuria is right. Every once in awhile somebody will have a piece that isn't covered by everyone else, or an Op-Ed piece with an interesting point of view, but there's a ton of overlap with most of the sites.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73