What's on YOUR iPhone Home Screen?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Jamesus, I got the Hero theme on mine, but how did you get the custom dock icons? And is the wifi signal also customized?
Thanks! :D

They are customized using a few of the other Android themes on Cydia. The layout is not my own work, just putting the pieces together was all I did! :)

trock4u

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
My Two First Home Screen Pages.

Here are my First two pages, here I got what I use everyday, the mms is on the dock for easy access from any page, also almost every native app is on my eleven page, I know! 11 pages. I'm about to delete TomTom because Navigon is excellent and add Jotnot pro for taking photos and send it to evernote with a better resolution.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
My first three pages.

The first one is mostly native apps, but a few that I use.

The second one is non-games I use the most.

The third one is games I use the most (although that changes so much, I wouldn't really call it that anymore).

The next two are apps I am waiting to review.

The last two are "other".

Chris

cjharley

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
These are my first two pages:

Page1.png
Page2.png

Schimanski

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
My Screen

This is my first Sprigboard Theme. Combining a lot of Themes, with some self made Icons and Tweaks. Mac Bootsound is my unlocksound, new sound for mail and SMS.

bluesky#IM

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
My Home Page

My homepage has all the most used apps, and then I slot the subsequent pages with apps around themes - e.g. maths apps, productivity (Minivan, WorldMate, London Guide, Maps, Sketchbook, etc.), news (FT, Time, BBC, Sky, etc.), connectivity (Bump, Print 'n Share, WB Capture, Air Sharing, Air Mouse, etc.).
However, reQall is fantastic with its proximity auto-recording and diary function that synchronises with my macbook and imac. Read It Later is great for snatching and reading at 'in between' moments, and Sudoku is the only game I have on my iPhone - not least because the iPhone battery is so hopeless.

Cheers all. :cool:

guid0mcman

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
About as obviously JB'd as possible. The lea theme I use masks icons differently so some have custom icons, some are shrunken and some aren't masked at all. So I have 6 pages with 2 of each type. Then 6 springjump flashes in the dock so I can whip betwixt em. I include my lockscreen coz a bit of art never not did no one any harm. Speshly when not covered by swipe to unlock graphics and the clock. If I need to know the time hitting home twice brings up the clock.

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
Wow, a lot of the home screens displayed aren't themed. Do you think this because the 3.1 3GS jailbreak is still pending or something else?

Here's mine.

Last edited:

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Heres mine

web.jpg

Fairly basic, Im actually jailbroken but not really bothered with themes to keep speed, tho i do have a nice theme on sb settings :)

zik_archangel

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
clean and simple lock and home screens in fire:eek::D

on the first page, I have all the apps I use the most. Winterboarded it just a bit to remove the app names (cause everyone memorizes the icons) and made the blackscreen and grey dock go away thus keeping it clean and simple

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
First Screen for my go to's, Second page for randoms and third page for games. Only three pages as I like to keep it minimal.

Here's home.

IMG_0164.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2