Is it Possible to "file" texts

oilman4345

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I am unable to find any method of creating various folders in "messagesl" which would allow me to retain specific SMS texts.
Is this correct or have I missed something.
I have an Iphone 3GS.

Thanks in advance

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I have not seen a way to make folders in messages with non jailbroken phone. What you can do is delete all the unnecessary messages with in a contact .

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I was thinking this am of PDAReach. This was an application on my Treo and my PC that allowed me to see my Treo in a window on my PC. I could operate applications on the Treo with my PC. I could also cut from and paste to any Treo application in this window.

Such an application for the iPhone might meet your requirements and I miss it. The authors are Junefabrics PdaReach -- Control your PDA from your PC the authors of PDANet. Seems clear that they have at least thought about it.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
There is a APP called "Docks" that lets you store and read your documents @ a later date. It's on Cydia. Hope this helps, IGoSlo

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Well, JB'ng an iPhone is a personal thing. There are advantages as well as disadvantages. Depending on whom you talk to. Some STRONGLY oppose JB'ing while OTHERS STRONGLY Advocate it. Myself, I'm an advocate. I like the FREEDOM it gives me to use the COMPUTER side of the iPhone as it should be as well as some of the advantages and tools available while WAITING for Apple and your carrier to release an update or upgrade. AGAIN "PERSONAL CHOICE". I suggest thoroughly searching this site as well as other locations, personally speaking other iPhoner's who have and have not JB. Get as MUCH info as possible, then make your OWN decision. Good luck, have FUN and LEARN.... HAGD/MGBL, IGoSlo

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods