iPhone Help - Lagging Apps, Fast battery drain

Newbie13

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I just got a new iPhone last week and went about jailbreaking it and unlocking it. Everything was working fine until yesterday when my battery started draining faster than usual and some apps started to stutter. The first app was Tap Tap Revenge and then I saw that it has been a problem with the app, but then another app started doing the same as well. Ill go about deleting newly installed apps and see if that helps and use the tips and tricks to see if I can get some extended battery life but if anyone else can help that would be great. Any ideas would be really appreciated. I don't want to see my new purchase go down the drain!

Edit: iPhone 3G 16gb, OS 3.0, jailbroken and unlocked

Edit: Any app now will cause the iPhone to heat up while using it and the iPhone really seems to be reacting slow. Please any help would be great.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you're JB and have OpenSSH make sure you have SBSettings and turn off SSH when you're not using it that will drain the battery like crazy. How many email accounts have you setup? Push notification on? How often? How about the brightness of the phone? did you set it really high? using auto-brightness? I never had any prob with battery life on 3.0

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Save your battery life by reducing backlight intensity as well as playing too much games and music by your stereo speakers. I think this will help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711