Mms to multiple recipients?

jedisean1

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone tried to send an pic or vid to more than one person. I tried to send a pic to like 13 people. It fails. I can send 1 pic to one person np same with video. But multiple. Not working. Anyone else having any issues with the great AT&T mms iPhone capability.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Try sending to less than 10, the iPhone will not allow you to send to more than 10 people. I just tried and it will not allow me to add the 11th person.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Try sending to less than 10, the iPhone will not allow you to send to more than 10 people. I just tried and it will not allow me to add the 11th person.

There's a way to increase that number by hacking the ipcc file and I know how to do it! ;)

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
If you can't spam your friends who can you spam. I've never made the limit, but I can see it happening for some, legitimately ;)

jedisean1

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
:cool:if i find a funny pic or something unique its not spammin when u have more than 10 friends sister. Im sorry your not popular or dont have more than 10 friends. thats not even including family. dont comment about something unless u have all the facts. ok alli.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Little TOUCHY there aren't U jedisean1 ? Seems to me Alli WAS commenting on the FACTS AS GIVEN.... By the way I'm not defending Alli. I think she can handle her own. It gets irritating when U logs on and there's nothing but bickering and Backbiting over what someone said or didn't say... Or HOW they said it. Grow up, GET a LIFE. LIFE is NOT politically CORRECT... It's Black or White. There is NO GREY... IGoSlo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro