Official "I Have Legit AT&T MMS" Sound Off!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
MMS sends some nasty video. Wife who owns Pre said stop it...it's too crappy. Pics are fine though. I'll stick to emailing videos.

gatorinmn

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
i installed the new carrier, rebooted, and I have the camera logo in my text box, so i send a pic message and it goes about 90%, pauses and says "message send failure" with a red "!" Whats up with that???

Exact same problem for me. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Installed the MMS & Tethering app. No changes in Nerwork settings. Can't configure anything like explained in sinfuliphone.com. Did reboot, reset network settings. Nothing is working here. Just getting red exclamation mark time an time again.

I hope Dev Team is close to getting a JB for 3.1! Baaaahhhh!!! Work MMS, Work damn u!

Did you update your carrier file pre-release today? The reason I ask is that Sinful made a statement about removing any of the other hacks he suggested before using the Cydia package. I don't know if this would include the updated carrier file (using the ctrl/option key combo in iTunes) or not, and if backsliding to an older carrier file like 4.0 & then installing the package might help. I'm certainly no expert, but I hope you do get it goin'...

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Did you update your carrier file pre-release today? The reason I ask is that Sinful made a statement about removing any of the other hacks he suggested before using the Cydia package. I don't know if this would include the updated carrier file (using the ctrl/option key combo in iTunes) or not, and if backsliding to an older carrier file like 4.0 & then installing the package might help. I'm certainly no expert, but I hope you do get it goin'...

No. This was my first carrier file update. Thanks for your help. I'll just wait this one out I'm afraid. Too bad I can't receive pics via IM. I get them more than I send them.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
It's not automatic for me. Takes 4-5 tries sometimes to get it sent and too much battery life doing it. I'd say not up to par yet as AT&T works this out.

Shuckster

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! Downloaded the MMS and nothing showed. Came on this site and you guys said to Reboot. It was there. Thanks all for your help!!

motox151

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
yep I can only recieve. I was able to send 1 pic when I first got the new update but since then it just sits and times out. What a frickin joke. ATT made a big fuss stating that it took so long because they wanted everything to work perfect on launch day and go figure it does not work!

Has anyone gotten any ansewers? I called att today and the idiot lady told me that mms wasnt released yet and its supposed to be end of summer lmao! Way to go and inform your workers att! WOW

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm*being*told*to*backup*and*restore*as*a*new*phone!!!!**Awww*man.**Really AT&T. What happened to Seth the blogger guy saying this would be a great experience for everyone????? That's*like*a*3*hr*process*with*a*32gb*iPhone.**Ugh.*Com'on

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods