Official "I Have Legit AT&T MMS" Sound Off!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
AT&T is starting their MMS rollout today, so if you get a text saying you have it, and it works, and the network doesn't crash (or even if it does!) let us know here! Include where you are and when it starts working!

tcal2007

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
ugh im in western ny too and mine hasnt started working yet but it better by like 12 cause i wont be near my laptop this weekend

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Mine started this morning, although it acts like it did prior; it will start to send then stops right before the end and then it will finish about 10 seconds later. I am in Houston, TX. I guess this is normal maybe that will improve in a little time.:)

j00w00t

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
Mine started this morning, although it acts like it did prior; it will start to send then stops right before the end and then it will finish about 10 seconds later. I am in Houston, TX. I guess this is normal maybe that will improve in a little time.:)

i'm right outside dallas (location of at&t hq) and still nothing. no fair :mad:

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Yeah mine is acting the same as BULL'S , I thought it was gunna fail and the next thing I knew MMS's Came flying in .

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
so u got update on itunes today?

That's what I wanna know as well. Cause if it's through iTunes then we all should recieve the update at once instead of the random I got mine:confused:. Let's get some real input here please. Thanks

popman83

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Actually the update will be staggered per ATT - "When you wake up Friday morning, don?t expect to see MMS working on your iPhone immediately as AT&T will be systematically activating groups throughout the day, starting at 10 AM Eastern time"

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Didnt update anything mine just started working last night , the only thing I did was download a new Itunes update 9.0.1 and another random update that came through on Monday or Tuesday .

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Didnt update anything mine just started working last night , the only thing I did was download a new Itunes update 9.0.1 and another random update that came through on Monday or Tuesday .

another random update ? through itunes or the phone itself?

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Actually the update will be staggered per ATT - "When you wake up Friday morning, don?t expect to see MMS working on your iPhone immediately as AT&T will be systematically activating groups throughout the day, starting at 10 AM Eastern time"

Thanks popman, I can believe that to mimimize network stress because everyone who recieves an update will send out a test mms.

Larzo#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm quite confused. When it's available in your area (not for me yet because I'm in the east coast), will you get a text message? or an update via itunes when you plug it in?

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
the last 3 updates (3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1) have all come out about 10 minutes after 10 am Pacific time. I expect today to be no different. 1 pm et, 12 pm ct, etc...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro