Not getting SMS/emails while streaming?

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Hey all,

I have been working behind a PC all week, so I have been experimenting withmy iPhone. I have been plugged into the wall outlet while streaming Pandora (w/ Backgrounding enabled). So yes, I'm JB on 3.0.1 using redsn0w. This wall charge connection worked fine. Got texts and emails as usual. Even could SMS via AIM service. Life was good.

Today I tried connecting directly with my PC via USB. After doing so, I stopped getting texts. 2 people have tried to text me today and I've never received them. Matter of fact I've not received ANY texts today. Is there some issue with USB charging via PC and receiving email or SMS? Oh, I also use Gpush and it's been working fine this AM prior to connecting with PC.

Any thoughts? Hope I explained myself clearly enough. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I keep my iPhone plugged into a computer to charge all the time. (I'm also on a JB 3GS.) No issues. If it's only happened today, it could just be a network issue, and things will resume tomorrow...or after the network crashes and gets fixed once MMS is enabled.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
I was just thinking. Here in the U.S. AT&T is rolling out MMS capabilities too it's iPhone users, right? Perhaps yesterday 24th I was affected by this software download? I didn't get a notification or anything, but the network may have been down due to this. Just a thought. Will see what today brings. MMS hopefully, lol!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner