Photo Album Help

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I hope this doesn't sound stupid. I've been trying to figure out how to make photo albums. I need some step by step instructions on how to. Please, thanks.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge the intrinsic Photo album app has no easy method for creating sub-albums. For instance, if you want to have individual albums for each vacation there is no easy way to do that.

You will need to create the album on your computer first, put the photos in it. Then use iTunes and sync with your iPhone. Once created, you cannot add or delete pictures from these sub-albums, unless you do it on the computer and sync again.

This is the only way I've found to do this. If I am wrong I hope someone will correct me. So far I have not found another way.

Badshah

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
To the best of my knowledge the intrinsic Photo album app has no easy method for creating sub-albums. For instance, if you want to have individual albums for each vacation there is no easy way to do that.

You will need to create the album on your computer first, put the photos in it. Then use iTunes and sync with your iPhone. Once created, you cannot add or delete pictures from these sub-albums, unless you do it on the computer and sync again.

This is the only way I've found to do this. If I am wrong I hope someone will correct me. So far I have not found another way.

Badshah

I second that, but I don't see why that process is so hard or tedious? It's so much easier and faster to arrange them on the computer anyway and then all you have to do once you have everything organized is sync.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are asking how you can make and sync a specific photo album to your iPhone so they are not lumped into one giant folder?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2