New keyboard suggestions in 3.1

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
When I was on 3.0.1 every time I typed "hun" my iPhone predicted "Hun" now when I type "hun" my iPhone predicts "him" now haha oh well. I'll look for more changes. By the way I'm having no problems with 3.1

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
It may change over time as you type and the phone learns the words you use. I think the library/database is replaced when an upgrade to the system software happens. Others on here have complained of the same issue.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The phone automatically learns the words you type. Just keep rejecting the offending prediction and it will learn to not make that prediction anymore.

I would hate to try and type on this phone without predictive typing!!!!

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
The auto-correct feature on the iPhone works great for the most part. Somehow my phone learned i'm, instead of I'm though. Drove me crazy. I'd capitalize it correctly and it'd auto-correct with a lower-case "I". Had to set my phone up as a new phone due to another issue though and that solved it.

Wish they'd let you look through the dictionary and edit to your liking. It'd solve all of these types of issues.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Really? huh I see. why is that?

I hate when it suggests words it makes it twice as long to type. Why would it be harder to type without it? I type just as fast without it. I don't make many typing mistakes and the few times I do it takes a second to correct it.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The auto-correct feature on the iPhone works great for the most part. Somehow my phone learned i'm, instead of I'm though. Drove me crazy. I'd capitalize it correctly and it'd auto-correct with a lower-case "I". Had to set my phone up as a new phone due to another issue though and that solved it.

Wish they'd let you look through the dictionary and edit to your liking. It'd solve all of these types of issues.
SAME!! It drove me absolutely phvcking shntballs!
Typing every text with perfect casing and punctuation can be a huge burden. haha

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I like the predictive text. It makes typing on the iPhone that much easier. I think o would be able to do just fine without biut it's nice to know that if I do make a mistake that it will correct it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73