iPhone Stylus Q

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Will a stylus work on the iPhone?? I enjoy drawing and my fingers are a bit to big to use as a pencil:D. I have "MyPaint Free" and i like it so i was just wndering if a stylus will work on this device:confused:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There's another thread on this somewhere...short version - the iPhone stylus is as big as your finger so it doesn't give you any benefit.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
um its not as big as your finger... yes @loudrims_inc a stylus will work. There are some on eBay and Amazon and TiPb store. check them out and enjoy!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ummm...I'm sitting here looking at one and it's as big as my finger. You don't get any more precision with the iPhone stylus than you do your finger. You're still blocking a lot of your view of the screen.

ddclark94

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I got a generic stylus & a pogo. I like the generic one better. The pogo had something in it that when I used it the very FIRST time it made a large scratch across my screen protector, mind you I wasn't pressing hard at all. The generic I got on Amazon & it is smaller than my finger(no disrepect to alli, but it may be in the size of a persons finger). I am very petite & have small fingers, my ring finger is a size 4 & 3/4 I got it due to my long nails. I use it daily. VERY GOOD PURCHASE!

To me the POGO was a waste of a lot of money. I got the generic for like 3 bucks total. :) Hope my rambling helps.

One last things. My niece uses it ALL the time for a picture program Colorsplash & has excellent results. I use it for "find a word" :), emails, anything that requires a key tap.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't suppose you could snap a photo of the two side by side? And a link to the one you got? (I'm certainly open to trying another, but the one I got was generic.)

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I got a generic stylus & a pogo. I like the generic one better. The pogo had something in it that when I used it the very FIRST time it made a large scratch across my screen protector, mind you I wasn't pressing hard at all. The generic I got on Amazon & it is smaller than my finger(no disrepect to alli, but it may be in the size of a persons finger). I am very petite & have small fingers, my ring finger is a size 4 & 3/4 I got it due to my long nails. I use it daily. VERY GOOD PURCHASE!

To me the POGO was a waste of a lot of money. I got the generic for like 3 bucks total. :) Hope my rambling helps.

One last things. My niece uses it ALL the time for a picture program Colorsplash & has excellent results. I use it for "find a word" :), emails, anything that requires a key tap.

yes I knew there was a stylus/ pogo that was at a suitable size.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner