Why is mine different?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I noticed on my friends phone that his text message icon says SMS and then text underneith it. Mine just has the conversation bubble with "messages" underneith it......any reason why ours are different?

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
He couldnt have updated , once you jumped to 3.xxx , it changed because of the MMS capability that we still have to wait for next friday ,

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
He couldnt have updated , once you jumped to 3.xxx , it changed because of the MMS capability that we still have to wait for next friday ,

Im confused now so your saying that mine is wrong then? Also did anyone notice if the new update has stopped the search function from finding old emails?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When anyone with an IPhone upgrades from 2.x firmware to 3.x the icon for messages changes from SMS to Messages. In 2.x only SMS was available, with 3.x MMS is now available so it switched from SMS to Messages because it now does more than just SMS. So you're friend didn't update or his would say Messages instead of SMS.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
When anyone with an IPhone upgrades from 2.x firmware to 3.x the icon for messages changes from SMS to Messages. In 2.x only SMS was available, with 3.x MMS is now available so it switched from SMS to Messages because it now does more than just SMS. So you're friend didn't update or his would say Messages instead of SMS.

Ahh I see thanks man! Soooooooooo will we have to do another upgrade for the 25th when we can start getting and sending pix messages?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR