Broken iphone might buy plz help

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Ok so my cuzzin has a broken iphone 3gs and he went out and bought i brandnew one and kept the old one, he told me that the old phone the screen is in a million peices because of his girlfriend running it over. I asked if he was able to use it like tocuh it and it would work he said no. So what im askign is what could be wrong with it is the screen not working because of the screen being in a million peices or what should i buy the phone of him for 25 bucks i can replace the screen by myself but what else could be wrong

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Ok so my cuzzin has a broken iphone 3gs and he went out and bought i brandnew one and kept the old one, he told me that the old phone the screen is in a million peices because of his girlfriend running it over. I asked if he was able to use it like tocuh it and it would work he said no. So what im askign is what could be wrong with it is the screen not working because of the screen being in a million peices or what should i buy the phone of him for 25 bucks i can replace the screen by myself but what else could be wrong

If she ran over the phone there can be quite a few things wrong with it. I'm
assuming she ran over it with a car unless she's a heavyset gal and she ran
over it herself.

On a side note, this is like the fourth thread between here and Crackberry in
the last 2 weeks where there's a story about the GF breaking the guy's phone.
When will my gender ever learn? :rolleyes:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah could be quite a few things wrong but for $25 why not get it and try replacing the screen. If it really is dead toss it up on ebay for $25 or whatever and make your money back. There are always people buying the broken ones for parts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2