iphoto issue

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Im pretty sure this started after i downloaded 3.1 ...but when i hook up my 3GS to itunes and iphoto pops up... all the photos can not be seen.. just the outline of the photos but not the image itself

What the heck is goin on?!

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Could be an issue with iPhoto. I upgraded my 3GS to 3.1, and iPhoto sees the pictures and imports them properly.

Maybe make a appointment with the apple store (if possible) and let them figure it out, because it could be an OSX issue, as well. Did you upgrade to snow leopard, as well?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Here's a riddle for you?

What version of iPhoto are you using? I had one person have this problem, and they were on iLife 08 suite, I'm on iLife 09 and it works pretty dandy. I wonder if that's the issue?

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Yeah called apple i have to pay $49.00 just for information because my warrenty is up... and i dont think its the phone i think its my iMac

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
yeah i have iLife 09... its weird iphoto doesnt open up when i sync it anymore and the pics do not display

Polywog#IM

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Im pretty sure this started after i downloaded 3.1 ...but when i hook up my 3GS to itunes and iphoto pops up... all the photos can not be seen.. just the outline of the photos but not the image itself

What the heck is goin on?!

I had a similar issue - had to rebuild the thumbnails by starting iPhoto with Command-Option click. The process takes a while but my thumbs worked afterwards.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2