Recovery mode

Pradip

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I am heaving iPhone 2G, unlocked and jail broken working with 3.0.1 suddenly entered in recovery mode, while restoring by windows, giving error # 20 and 28, Tried with all IPSW FIRM WEARs on all itunes versons, could not restore, is this is software or hardwear error ? and what is solution ? Pl guid me. Pradip

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm really confused by that but what I got is that you have a 1st gen Iphone and it went into recovery mode. You're trying to restore to 1.0.2 but you get errors. I think you're going to need to add more information for anyone to help you out. What firmware was on the phone before it had the problem? Was the phone Jailbroken? unlocked? Why are you tryign to restore to 1.0.2?

Pradip

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone is 2G Unlocked, Jail broken, working with iPhone1,1_3.0.1_7A400_ for more then one week, suddenly entered in recovery mode, tryed to restore with every OS firm wears and with all verson of itunes but giving error massage # 20 and with itunes 9.0 giving error massage # 28, tryed with other computer too, giving same error, Pl guid me. Pradip

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR