Caption Contest: KanyeBerry Says... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Kanyeblackberry: Yo iPhone, you ain't all that. I'm KanyeBlackberry and I think Pre had the best OS of the year. What, just cause it's a Palm does that mean it can't win?
iPhone: Um, kanyeblackberry, if you didn't notice I'm holding the best OS trophy. And by the way, your music sucks and you are an embaressment to the name Blackberry.

avt123

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
KanyeBerry- I would just like to talk about how good I am, how many apps I can multitask, and how my screen clicks. Also, my big brother is Bold-Z, what now? And you know what else....

*HTC The Dream comes out of nowhere and interrupts KanyeBerry, and then points at iPhone *

HTC The Dream- Shawty right there is the sh*t!

KanyeBerry- Shut up HTC The Dream! You can't tell me nothing!

iPhone- I win. Shoot that through the wire, b*tch!

*T-Pre comes out of nowhere and starts to sing "Good life" as iPhone walks off stage*

Knight

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Yo iPhone, I?m really happy for you, I?ll let you finish, but I, KanyeBerry, one of the best phones of all time, need to tell you that my girl, Stormyonce, obviously had the better touch screen, she's even able to standby up to 2 weeks, she's also able to multitask, unlike you, which should say something about yourself, and she even includes MMS, unlike yourself.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
?Steve jobs I know you own apple and made the iPhone n all. Ima let you finish your speech but the meizu 8 is the best iPhone I ever seen?

Nick9283

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
Blackberry Kanye: Yo Iphone I, Im really happy for you, Ima let you finish, but Blackberry has had one of the longest blinking red lights of all time...one of the longest blinking red lights of all time!

Iphone: (Dear in headlights)

Lady Gaga: (looking like the a nut)

macsmarts

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Kanye BB to iPhone

Pushy old Blackberry runs up on stage - grabs mic from iPhone accepting a VMA (Video, Music and Audio) award - "Yo - I'm happy for you and all and I know you're gonna finish me, but the side scroll wheel and keyboard was the best navigation and input method of - all time! ALL TIME!!

Last edited:

iMagnify

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
KanyeBerry: Hey, Nifty Swifty iPhone, I'm happy for you and all and I will definitely let you finish because I know you probably gotta run off and charge your weak-battery'd phone, but I just gotta say that Storm-alicious has the best scroll wheel of all time! of ALL TIME!!!!!
iPhone: Uhhhh, the only reason why you jumped on this stage is because you want to touch my Apps. And the next time I see you with a haircut like that I'll knock you out with iNinja... then you'll really be seeing "flashing lights."

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
"iPhone, I'll let you finish but I just wanted to say that the KanyeStorm has the world's first and best clickable touchscreen ever! EVER!"

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
You might have better customer service and what not, and I'll admit that.. but just hear me out.. I can multi-task and am considered a true business phone, like once in a life time business phone, cuz I have crazy curves and bolder bolds -- so ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro