The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
My Iphone was JailBroken and I wanted to remove the jailbreak and clicked restore. When I was doing this is said do you want to also upgrade to 3.1 I clicked yes. Then when it was all finished It can't connect to my computer and says error (-9807). And I can't put it in recovery mode..... I tried on the "Plug into Itunes" screen on my Iphone and it just turned it off. So what do I do?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
are you using pwnage tool to put the iPhone in recovery mode? How about holding the home button down for 5 secs (with iPhone disconnected) then slowly plug it in.

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
are you using pwnage tool to put the iPhone in recovery mode? How about holding the home button down for 5 secs (with iPhone disconnected) then slowly plug it in.

No I'm trying to Un JB it. I already did and when I plug it in the iphone pops up and then says it can't do anything saying unknown error (-9807)..... I tried doing that way also.... WTF DO I DO!?!?!?!

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok he never added me, so any one else? please? my phone is bricked and I have to way to tell my gf or friends and they will probably go ape-**** that I never respond.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73