Invisible Shield

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys soo I have the invisible shield not by ZAGG tho... I think the type i got is even better LOL. Brand is Elago. It looks perfect on my iPhone but however, it blurs out my camera wen I take pics or record video.

Any body else with the invisible shield that makes your pictures a little blurry wen you take pics or record video on your iPhone?

I'm starting to think the invisible shield isn't sooo awesome.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the Invisible shield on the back, just on the glass. I have an Incase Slider case around the phone so no need for the body shield. Never heard of that company. I'd take off the back portion if you're able to without screwing up the glass cover portion.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the Invisible shield on the back, just on the glass. I have an Incase Slider case around the phone so no need for the body shield. Never heard of that company. I'd take off the back portion if you're able to without screwing up the glass cover portion.

nvm i found the problem LOL all gud now =) invisible shield is still the best

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
What was the fix to your problem? Just in case someone else has the same problem in the future they'll find the answer too :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner