booster/repeater to improve coverage?

mdude85

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I just moved into an apartment in the middle of a major city, but I have very spotty coverage and lots of dropped calls. I am thinking about spending around $150 on a cell phone repeater/booster and was wondering if anyone has had success with them on the iPhone on ATT.

Or if anyone has had success with any other method of boosting coverage in weak areas. I've tried a power cycle but with no success. I also read that re-inserting the SIM and doing a full restore may help.

mdude85

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
ATT has not released their repeater yet

Thanks for the reply.

I believe that ATT has not released their 3G microcells yet, but there are 3rd party companies that sell repeaters (for instance- repeaterstore.com) and I was wondering if anyone had any positive experience with them.

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I have not tried the one you have posted but I have tried the one from Solid Signal but with no luck. I do kinda live out in the middle of nowhere so I am not suprised. I have read where others have had great reception with this. I am patiently waiting for at&t's 3g microcell to be released to see if that will do the trick. Good luck to ya!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2