What I Love About SMS On The iPhone

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I haven't heard this mentioned before and I really don't know if it's on any other phone but I love when I send text messages, it's not cut off at the 160 character limit as it is on most phones. Whether sending or receiving messages, it retains the entire message for viewing. This is a great feature I have never seen or heard anyone else discuss.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah but when you send a text over 160 characters it does get separated into 2 messages when sent. But still it is nice.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Also you have to be careful which phone you're sending to because although the Iphone reads the whole message the other phone will cut it off if it's an older phone.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Unless it's sent to another iPhone. ;)

LOL I know but there are people out there with lesser phones so we have to be mindful of them ;)

What I love about SMS on the Iphone is the ability with 3.0 to forward and delete parts of messages. Also the fact that it keeps the whole conversation together in one thing.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
It is one of the greatest feature that iPhone has given to us...But,there is not much saying about it..But, I think everyone should agree that it is a great feature to keep up with different conversations..

iownaniphone

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
are you guys talking about threaded messaging? yes its pretty awesome and its becoming standard in most phones. i would never again buy a phone that doesn't have this feature

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
I do believe that someone else came up with threaded messaging, not Apple. I had it on my Treo 750 which was/is a Windows Mobile device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner