Rogers voicemail notification missing

lpiphone

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

when I have a voicemail on my iPhone. There are no shown notification

I don't have any special visual voicemail package.

I can retreive my voicemail if I guess I have one,

but the voicemail icon never shows any notification.

I'm with rogers in Montreal.

Anyone else has this problem?

Tks!

Regards,

CapturedDarkness

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
No wonder why...

I don't have any special visual voicemail package.
:confused:

Uhhhh, if you're actually serious, then you should have read the iPhone terms of service. You cannot use the Visual Voicemail feature on your phone unless you have one of the additional iPhone Value Packages, which all include the Visual Voicemail feature.

lpiphone

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
I am serious.

Even though I don't have a visual voicemail package, I fully expect a notification, the same I get from a SMS, when I have new voicemail.

But, no notification appears on the phone icon or voicemail icon

that looks like a bug to me.

Tks for your reply!

lpiphone

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
The problem regarding wrong voicemail notifications was caused by an "old" Rogers SIM card. I called Rogers twice and they advised me on the second call to replace my "old" SIM card by the one provided inside my iPhone 3GS box... Funny thing is that Apple told me it was OK to use the old SIM card when I purchased my iPhone and transferred my old SIM card to my iPhone.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The problem regarding wrong voicemail notifications was caused by an "old" Rogers SIM card. I called Rogers twice and they advised me on the second call to replace my "old" SIM card by the one provided inside my iPhone 3GS box... Funny thing is that Apple told me it was OK to use the old SIM card when I purchased my iPhone and transferred my old SIM card to my iPhone.

They probably hadn't discovered the issue yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2