It's only rock and roll, but we like it!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
It's almost time. One more night and then -- Boom! -- Apple takes the stage for "It's only rock and roll, but we like it!"

What are we going to see? What do you most want to see?

iPhone 3.1, iPod touch with cameras, iTunes 9, Cocktail, maybe Steve Jobs? Oh, my!

If you're waiting for it to start like we are, sit back, relax, and join in the discussion here.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Rene you changed your little name tag thing(TiPb Actual)
I think we will 3.1 release date but not much info on it and mostly about iTunes 9 & Mobile me.
I would like to see iTunes 9 with a app organizer but I don't think thats gonna happen.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I really think Apple will address an 3.1 release date. I'm looking forward to that and iTunes 9. I'm not crazy about app organizer. I'm my main homescreen I have apps in an order I like to look at. All the other pages are in alphabetical order.

Indygangsta

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yes!!! i've been waiting for a while. hope we see the new 3.1 software and release date, and would love for that app organizer to be released!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't like events like this when they announce a release date for things. Release it that day. Sheesh. How hard would that be? Make OS 3.1 available for release today. Don't have an event where you announce release dates for a month down the road.:rolleyes:

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I cant wait for 3.1 and Itunes 9 , I hope the hype is right .

Also Jellotime91 , just because you have a 2G doesnt mean your not on contract , my wife has my old 2G and I make sure we renew all three of our accounts so I can get a new phone and then sell it .

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Here is my prediction:
1.Beatles Catagloe Released to Itunes
2.Itunes 9
3.Ipod Touch/Classic/Nano refresh
4.iPhone OS 3.1 release
FWW the Apple store is presenlty down for maint coworker just checked

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online