App store problem

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Everytime I try to download an app, free or paid, it always brings me to a "sign in to continue" box, when I sign in, it brings me to my iTunes account info, everything seems right, so what should I do?!
This is getting very frustrating. (it happens when I try to download music to)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I need you to check on the phone in settings and then click on the app store icon and tell me if it says sign in or sign out?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I am sorry to be so pushy. But did you actually go to settings menus on your phone and check? What exactly does it say?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
no I do not think you are understanding me. on your phone go to settings first then go to the appstore Icon ...click it and tell me what you see.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
The image does not show.

It kinda sounds like Apple wants you to check or change some data on your account. When you signed up for your iTunes account, did you put a credit card on file? If so, could it be expired, or full? Did you use PayPal? Is there money in that account?

There is obviously something wrong with the account. You should log into your iTunes account on a computer and check the settings to make sure everything is up to date and correct, unless you already are.

When I purchase an app or music, I just enter my password on the phone and it downloads. There is no checking of information.

Please don't take this as trying to pry into your monetary standing, but these are all things that could be a possible problem.

Last edited: