bluetooth?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Right now you can only use Bluetooth with a headset, in case you were trying to pair it with another device.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Because that's the only functionality that Apple has built into their Bluetooth, although I understand the upcoming 3.1 update will include file transfer. (Yay!) It would be nice to be able to use BT to exchange photos with other devices.

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Because that's the only functionality that Apple has built into their Bluetooth, although I understand the upcoming 3.1 update will include file transfer. (Yay!) It would be nice to be able to use BT to exchange photos with other devices.

Really? Where did you see that? That function would be a godsend!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It was in one of the overviews of the last beta build...could even have been on the front page of TiPb.

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
It was in one of the overviews of the last beta build...could even have been on the front page of TiPb.

Odd, I'm using my iPhone 3GS paired with a Motorola BlueTooth FM Transmitter in my car as of the last two weeks, so it does work with non-headset devices.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Let me refine my original statement then. As of right now, the iPhone will not work with non audio Bluetooth devices. IOW, no BT keyboard, no sending pictures to your friend with a Blackberry.

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Let me refine my original statement then. As of right now, the iPhone will not work with non audio Bluetooth devices. IOW, no BT keyboard, no sending pictures to your friend with a Blackberry.

Ah, I understand what you were saying now. My apologies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner