- Apple Responds to FCC Questions (Google and AT&T as Well)
- Apple: 8500 Apps to Review a Week by 40 Odd Reviews
- AT&T To Reconsider VoIP Applications Over 3G? Yeahbuwhat Apple VoIP apps?
- Do Other Countries Lose Out on Apps Because of AT&T Policies?
- Apple iPhone is a Restaurant, Not a Super Market, and They Should Say So on the Sign
- Apple Afraid Google is Taking Over the iPhone?
- Apple Kicking Themselves They Didn’t Buy GrandCentral (Google Voice) First?
you can read it here also instead of your site haha
The site you suggested is using a free blog php script and has only 4 news articles for the whole month so far... They are averaging almost 1 article every 5 days... Why would I or anyone get my news from there... Mr. Newz, did a 5 yearold come up with that?
I have read both the Apple and Google response and this soo feels like he said - she said. I'm thinking that this may have something to do with the fact that Apple has now identified google as a competitor instead of a partner.
Apple is lying through it's lawyers' teeth. I think if they hadn't denied the app and were still discussing it with Google, then Google would know it. Apple is back-peddling and while other apps get either accepted or denied in a couple of weeks, this app will still be "being considered" well into the next iPhone iteration.