gonna get a 3gs and want to know some things about it

tahir

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
im going to get a iphone 3g s soon when it comes in stock and well i wanna be prepared for it so i wanna ask some questions
ive seen a couple different ways to hack(jailbreak) the iphone like purple rain and red snow r they all the same thing or is it like the psp hacking of m33 and gen where they r different?
also about unlocking is it hard to unlock the iphone?
also information about itunes ive never had it and my friend tells me its annoying to put music on or so
and about updating once jailbroken should i ever update with the apple offical update?
and when u download a game or app from the computer how do u put this on the iphone?

thanks if u can answer all my questions and sorry if they have been threads like this before

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
ive seen a couple different ways to hack(jailbreak) the iphone like purple rain and red snow r they all the same thing or is it like the psp hacking of m33 and gen where they r different? I don't have a PSP so I don't know about hacking but they all have the same end result but are a bit different in technique, gui possibly. Just make sure you have all the info on whichever one you decide to use.

also about unlocking is it hard to unlock the iphone?It's not hard to do otherwise people wouldn't be doing it on their own. Just make sure you have all the info and watch a few youtube instruction videos seeing is good compared to reading and trying to envision what you're reading.

also information about itunes ive never had it and my friend tells me its annoying to put music on? I think it depends on the user, I had never used Itunes before I got my iphone but it was pretty intuitive. Once I had my iphone synced I put all my music on Itunes. I keep all my MP3s in one directory so I just pointed to it and said add folder to library and Itunes did the rest. I had to do some organizing once it was done, changing album, artist, etc. info and adding Album covers. Then I put all my CDs in and that was also a snap, but different people have different ways of organizing their music, then they use different settings in Itunes so it's always going to be a bit of a different answer from person to person.

and about updating once jailbroken should i ever update with the apple offical update? Once you JB(Jailbreak) doing an update will remove the Jailbreak, you can do it the phone will work fine but you will have to Jailbreak again. So your option is either wait until the new update is JB and then update or update and wait until a JB is available for the new firmware version

and when u download a game or app from the computer how do u put this on the iphone? Just sync the phone and the app should install

thanks if u can answer all my questions and sorry if they have been threads like this before

Tennisman120

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
it might take a little to jailbreak. dont freak out. i had to jailbreak my friends touch 2g and it wouldnt reboot. my 3g had a few issues also. but remember, apple doesnt want you to do this, so there going to try and stop you any way necessary. so give it some time..