iPhone keyboard question.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
As everyone know you can easily double tap the shift key on the iPhone to access the Caps lock mode which is a pretty nice feature and takes up less room. But when you enter the numerical/symbol/puncuation keybords, whether you be in the numerical keyboard or the more mathematical foreign currency keyboard, you can double tap the key to switch between these two keybords (not back to the alphabetical keyboard) and it turns blue just like caps lock. What in the world does this do? I'm sure it's obvious what it does to many out there. But not myself.

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Lol I dint even know about the double tapping of caps button THATS AWESOMEKNOW I FIANNLY DONT HAVE TO PRESS THE UPPERCASE BUTTON FOR EVERY SINGLE LETTER lol :)

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I also noticed that it doesn't matter whether or not you be on the numerical keyboard or the mathematical keyboard when double tapping this key. It automatically turns brings u back to the mathematical page.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Hm..I contacted apple iPhone support and was told it could possibly be a glitch in the 3G model(as that's what I have) because when she tried it on her 3GS(ahem-show off!-ahem) she couldn't get it to work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711