Mail app crashing!!!

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I woke up this morning and now my mail app...using gmail as imap now when trying to download new mail crashes and returns to home screen. When I read the new mail on my desktop and then go into my mail app on the phone its just fine and I can read it, etc. Its just with new emails, I have tried deleting and redoing the mail setup, resetting network connections, and rebooting phone all with no help. I am running 3gs with 3.0 jailbroken. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Torrey

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I have tried that and even just tried adding my gmail through the one on the iphone and not setting it up through other for imap and the same thing happens...a new mail comes in I go to view it, it shows downloading it and then about 2-3 seconds after it closes out and goes back to home screen. And then the new mail with show up and then disappear every few seconds as well.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry I did not see you said you already said you tried redoing it. And try to restore and see if it works and then jailbreak again.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
alright, I was hoping not to have to restore and then jailbreak again just to avoid all the set up issues but its def looking like thats the only way...sweet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2