What native iPhone application/feature do you use least?

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I've never even opened the stocks app
weather (I use Accuweather or weatherbug elite)
never used voice memos (i use Evernote)

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't use Safari, Notes, Weather, iTunes, Camera, Voice Notes, Contacts. Don't use Bluetooth, shake to shuffle feature whoa! the songs changes when I shake my phone! the new features in the iPod app scrubbing I never use and thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I don't use Safari, Notes, Weather, iTunes, Camera, Voice Notes, Contacts. Don't use Bluetooth, shake to shuffle feature whoa! the songs changes when I shake my phone! the new features in the iPod app scrubbing I never use and thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

Well I guess the question for you would be, what apps DO you use on your phone? :p

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Didn't read whole way, but i'd list Compass as least used. Stocks and weather just take up space..don't see the point with better in app store.

DaveInStereo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Landscape keyboard was brought up; I use that very frequently as I came off a Sidekick.

But to mirror a lot of people, Calculator, Voice Memos, Spotlight Search, iTunes, Weather, and Stocks!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I never use the stock app. Don't use voice memos either. Not surecif I will use them later on down the line but I doubt it.

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
stocks, compass, notes, weather, contacts, ipod [i acces it through home button double click if that counts]

as for hiding them, even without jailbreak is it really that hard to just chuck them on the last page?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
1. Stocks
2. YouTube
3. Voice Memos
4. Contacts
5. iTunes

I seriously never use these apps. I don't own any stock, quality of YouTube videos is a waste of my time, not interested in recording myself, Contacts is just dumb since it's in Phone app, and the few times I actually buy music, it's with iTunes on my computer.

This would have been my post...had I not been buried with work for the past few weeks! ;)