Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Whats your Data usage per month?

91. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2GB or less I hardly use it

59 64.84%
  • 2-3GB I get email and occasionally surf

15 16.48%
  • 3-5GB I love this interwebs thing!!

12 13.19%
  • 5GB or more ATT frequently sends me threatening letters

5 5.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    iPhone Intermediate

208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 26mobile View Post
    Depends how much I'm at home - then I only use Wi-Fi.
    Actually, now that I am thinking about it. I'm sure this is why my data usage is so low. I mainly watch netflix and other things on a wifi connection... I feel kinda stupid now.
    Retired Moderator

5,537 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,465 Global Posts

I use about 1.2 to 1.6GB's a month and I'm always on 3G unless I need to update a big app or Facetime. Since my 3G speeds are incredible, I prefer to stay off of wifi due to wifi shortening my standby time of battery life
    iMore Genius

8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

2-5 gb a month. it varies due to how much tethering i allow others to do on my MyWi and lately i've been raping my Netflix account to death

still haven't received a letter so FU at&t!
    iPhone Newbie

35 Posts

In the first 21 days I had with AT&T, on a BlackBerry Torch, I used 200mb of data, then I get my i4, and I've used that much (if not more!) in less than a week with the i4, going back and looking my months when I had an iPhone 3G on T-Mobile, and then fast-forwarding to my usage these days, I'm guessing I'll use around 1GB per month.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123