Brand new iPhone...this year?

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
Even this Christmas in USA and in february in Europe.
So says mobilereview.com's editor in chief Eldar Murtazin. He claims that it will the next key model for Appl.
It explains both iPhone 3,1 in iTunes and "the mysterious lost prototype".this was a "RC prototype",so the final version is coming out in 4-6 months.
And as I can remember apple recently bought some 5mp sensor...dont you think this is too much for iTablet?
I was thinking about gettin 3gs but now I am in doubt.
If it will feature the same hardware as 3gs and 5mp camera-this will be a great replacement for oldie n95 and ipt2g

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Meh, verizon is good around here so I'm good and if i REALLY want one I'll sell my brother mine for 300 and buy a verizon one, it is better. But then again who knows maybe their coming out with a Tablet with a 5mp camera and a phone app. ect. I mean really its apple. WHO KNOWS :D

jounclife

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
If you're prepared to buy into the hype, and thusly, the device, it's important that purchase (and its subsequent two year commitment to AT&T) not be made for features, but for the device's paradigm-shifting interface.

jounclife

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
The Apple iPhone has variable call quality and lacks some basic features found in many cell phones, including stereo Bluetooth support and 3G compatibility. Integrated memory is stingy for an iPod, and you have to sync the iPhone to manage music content.

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
The Apple iPhone has variable call quality and lacks some basic features found in many cell phones, including stereo Bluetooth support and 3G compatibility. Integrated memory is stingy for an iPod, and you have to sync the iPhone to manage music content.

You're on crack.. move away from the bag.... Talk about spreading misinformation wow..:eek:

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Even this Christmas in USA and in february in Europe.
So says mobilereview.com's editor in chief Eldar Murtazin. He claims that it will the next key model for Appl.
It explains both iPhone 3,1 in iTunes and "the mysterious lost prototype".this was a "RC prototype",so the final version is coming out in 4-6 months.
And as I can remember apple recently bought some 5mp sensor...dont you think this is too much for iTablet?
I was thinking about gettin 3gs but now I am in doubt.
If it will feature the same hardware as 3gs and 5mp camera-this will be a great replacement for oldie n95 and ipt2g

I would bet money it's probably the 8GB 3GS and the camera is for the iTablet.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Not confirmed but an 8gb 3GS makes a perfect replacement for the 3G. I would not expect it in the US first because of higher margins in the US but it's coming.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro